• the first has two microprocessors to control the electronic timer, temperature control, motor speed and one minute warning signal;
• the second has an NTC temperature sensor and controls the power supply.
• Led indicators that light up and a graduated scale for easy reading.
• Four speeds electronically controlled.
• Eight-temperature push button selector.
• Electronic timer permits precise timing up to 80 minutes.
Dome opens and is roomy inside to permit use of large rollers.
Upper body of static-proof ABS - dome made of SAN
Chrome-nickel resistance with safety thermostat. 930 Watts
230 V. 50 Hz and 115 V. 60 Hz
The face is left uncovered to prevent that stifling sensation and allows the client greater comfort and freedom
Self-lubricating, heat-insulated induction motor designed for profesional use. Silent long-lasting (2000 hours). 20 Watts - 1300 rpm
Complies with CEI class II standard